Today I will be covering three easy steps that I use in my day to day gameplay that will guarantee you to become a better player on Fortnite Mobile!
1) How do I record / stream?
– I use the elgato HD 60 to capture gameplay and audio and I use the program OBS to create my overlay and broadcast what my elgato is capturing straight to YouTube.
2) What device am I using?
– The iPad Pro 10.5″ and the iPad 2017 as a backup device.
3) Do I play with a controller / mouse and keyboard?
– I play “claw” on my iPad where I use four fingers to control my screen, my left index finger uses the shoot button while my right index finger switches between guns and builds that I want to use. My right index also uses the jump and crouch button and flips ramps / uses the edit button. My right thumb looks around the screen and is used to open chest / loot / or edit walls and my left thumb uses the joystick.
4) What sensitivity do I use?
– Touch: 0.40, Touch ADS: 0.40, Touch Scope: 0.80, Vertical: 1.00
5) How long have I played Fortnite on mobile?
– Ever since it was released I was playing Fortnite on mobile.
6) Why not play Fortnite on PC or Console?
– There are already a ton of pro players that are known on Console and PC, I did not want to take the time to “get good” on those platforms when mobile is like second nature to me. My entire channel is based around mobile games so why move over to another platform. Im here to grow the mobile community as much as I can and I hope you guys stick with me through it!
7) How old am I?
– 19 years young.
Omen Elite Organization:
If this video helped you out in any way be sure to drop a like, if you’re new to the channel feel free to subscribe, and if you have any further questions leave them down in the comments and I will get back to within a 24 hours; have a great day guys!
Passionate about passive income generation , willing to share my knowledge with other people so that we can grow together , lets learn something new everyday.